Life too short for long YouTube videos? Please see the ‘Interesting bits and go-to sections’ information below.
In this video we are joined by the ever splendid Michael Pagaard from T-Rex Effects in Denmark, who dropped in to show us the new Replicator Junior tape echo pedal.
We also chat about reissues of the Alberta, Mudhoney and Tremster pedals to be built in Denmark… while meandering through some awesome guitar sounds along the way.
You can read more about T-Rex, its history and products at www.t-rex-effects.com but for now…
Enjoy the video!
Interesting bits and go-to sections…
- Intro & background: 00:00
- Replicator Junior: 1:58 (sounds at 4:48)
- Today’s amps: 3:48
- and some Alberta for breakup: 7:40
- You’re a groovy cat, Mick: 12:10
- Alberta, Mudhoney, and Tremster – made in Denmark? 14:10
- Mudhoney sounds: 17:20
- Mudhoney and Replicator: 20:00
- T-Rex Echorec? 23:30
- Why did you discontinue the Room Mate? 25:45
- Yet another Mick wishing he was Ryan Adams moment: 29:35
- Why are there so many pedal companies in Denmark? 30:30
- How did you get into pedals and T-Rex? 32:15
- Tremstrer discussion and sounds… and a bunch of other awesome tones: 34:58
- You’re shredding your ass off today! 40:15
- Gammel Dansk? 41:30
Guitars in this episode
• Fender Custom Shop ’63 Telecaster – watch Dan’s video at http://bit.ly/2dlZJ6K
• Fender American Vintage ’62 Stratocaster – watch Mick’s video at http://bit.ly/2cQv3yT
• Fender Highway 1 Texas Telecaster c2005
• Gibson Custom 1958 Les Paul Standard – watch Dan’s video at http://bit.ly/2dlZJ6K
Amps in this episode:
• Marshall 1987x with 2061CX 2x12 cabinet (Celestion G12H Anniversary speakers)
• Victory V40 Deluxe with V212-VC 2x12 cabinet (Celestion G12M-65 Creamback speakers)
We hope you enjoy this video. Please subscribe to our channel.