If you're wondering about modeling or just wanting to dip your toes in to get a feel for it, you might want to consider this little gem from NU-X. The MG-300 features a couple of dozen excellent amp models and associated cabs as well as some extraordinarily good pre and post effects. For the money asked, this one is hard to beat.
‣ Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
‣ Up to 40 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound adds more playability
‣ The expression pedal lets you adjust the volume or effect parameters in real time.
‣ TFT LCD panel (160x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive.
‣ A total of 72 presets, 36 factory + 36 user presets.
‣ New generation 32-bit DSP, high performance 24bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter.
‣ Runs on batteries and AC adaptor.
Guitar: 2019 Ernie Ball Music Man HSS Cutlass RS. Stock.
Power Supply: Eventide PowerMax by Cioks
Mic: Samson Airline77 (me)
Camera: iPhone 11 Pro and Canon D60.
Soundcard: PreSonus Quantum
Monitors: Blue Sky Media Desk 2.1
Computer: 2017 Apple iMac Pro, 2.5 GHz 14-Core Intel Xeon W, 64 GB 2666 MHz DDR4, Radeon Pro Vega 64X 16 GB
Software: Logic Pro X, Apple Final Cut Pro X, Compressor.