We demo the Source Audio Collider delay & reverb, Wampler Terraform multi modulation, Walrus Audio Kangra octave fuzz/filter and Neo Instruments Drive In guitar effects pedals.
Welcome to Pedal Jams, where we feature four guitar effects pedals that are new (to us anyway).
Our agenda is purely to plug them in, see what cool sounds and features we find. We also jam at the end over a backing track.
Life too short for long YouTube videos? Please see the ‘Interesting bits and go-to sections’ information below.
Interesting bits and go-to sections…
- Intro playing: 0:00
- Today’s pedals: 1:40
- Neo Instruments Drive In: 3:25 (4:35)
- Today’s amps: 4:00 (4:30)
- New pickups in Blue Strat: 7:30
- Neo Drive In with humbuckers: 7:45
- Walrus Audio Kangra: 9:25 (10:54)
- …Kangra filter side” 12:56
- …Kangra fuzz and filter: 15:06
- The drop? EDM? Eh?: 17:25
- Wampler Terraform: 18:35 (20:37)
- Terraform signal routing options: 27:03
- Source Audio Collider: 29:52
- …delay sounds: 32:30
- …reverb sounds: 36:25
- …delay and reverb: 38:00
- …tap tempo: 40:00
- Let’s jam: 41:55
Guitars in this episode:
• 1965 Fender Telecaster – no video yet
• Fender American Vintage ’62 Stratocaster – Mick’s video at http://bit.ly/2cQv3yT
• Gibson Memphis 1958 ES-335 - Mick’s video at http://bit.ly/2mpJA8X
Amps in this episode
• Mesa Boogie Lone Star Classic 112 combo with Mesa/Celestion C90 speaker
• Matchless HC-30 with Matchless ESD 212 cabinet / Celestion G12M Greenback & G12H Anniversary speakers
We hope you enjoy this episode. Please subscribe to our channel.