This is a quick demo of the magnificent Eathquaker Erupter fuzz pedal.
A one knob pedal... easy to use... with a huge killer tone!
The pedal is connected into a Bogner Shiva head into a Two Notes Torpedo live (http://www.two-notes.com/en/hardware/torpedo-live/) loaded with an impulse from Ownhammer.
We used as least post fx after the sound recording as we could: no EQ, no compression.
The room reverb is from the Torpedo live.
The sound you hear on this video is the exact one we were hearing on our monitors while tracking it.
We hope, you'll enjoy it!
Gear used for this video:
- Gretsch Brian Setzer G6120
- Bacchus Duke Master P90 (Les Paul like)
- Stratocaster assembled from parts from USA Custom Guitar and Musikraft
- Fender Telecaster RI 52
- Bacchus Classic BLP STD (Les Paul like)
- Burny SG custom 3 pickups
- J. Rockett Archer overdrive
- Audio recording gear:
- Torpedo live
- Focusrite Saffire Pro40
- Lumix G80/G85 with panasonic 20mm 1.7
- Lumix LX100
- Lumix G7 with panasonic 25mm 1.7
- Voice recording:
- Zoom H2
- Giant Squid Omnidirectional mics
Guitar Media | 4 years ago
2 Guys 1 Amp | 2 years ago
2 Guys 1 Amp | 3 years ago
2 Guys 1 Amp | 4 years ago