JAZZ/BLUES: QUIET RECORDING DEMO with the Citizen Gain CSR
Here's another throw and go video demo of the new Citizen Gain CSR amplifier by 3rd Power. Special thanks to Corey Congilio for playing on this clip.
The reverb on this clip is all real-time from the amp! Class-A all tube spring reverb (Accutronics tank) is on board with each channel having it's own reverb level monitoring control.
The delay effect is an older Visual Sound delay unit in our Citizen Loop built into the amp.
We're a small boutique guitar amplifier company based in the USA. We call Nashville, TN home. Learn More at http://www.3rdpower.com
About the Citizen Gain CSR:
The new Citizen Gain CSR is the company’s response to overwhelming customer demand for a dual-channel amp that combines the tonal versatility of 3P's legendary American clean and British crunch tones while bringing it under foot-switchable control. Harnessing the company's HybridMASTER (patented circuitry), the Citizen Gain CSR delivers massive tone at whisper-quiet volume levels.
During the development of the Citizen Gain CSR, 3RD Power pulled various design elements together from its’ flagship Dual Citizen and Citizen Gain amps as a starting point. The goal was multi-layered: create a true American voiced clean channel with enough headroom to serve as a pedal-platform and pair that with the scorching British tone capabilities of the Citizen Gain on channel two and deliver it in a package that features versatile foot-controllable channel switching. With the new Citizen Gain CSR, these distinctive American and British voices can be utilized on demand. With the company’s proprietary HybridMASTER volume management circuitry, the entire sonic experience can be had at whatever volume level is right for the room.
• Hand-wired PTP in the USA
• Custom Mercury Magnetics Transformers throughout
• Each channel features a full complement of 3-band EQ controls (bass/middle/treble)
• 3 tone stack responses via toggle for mid-cut/boost/high-boost
• All tube spring reverb with independent reverb level controls for each channel
• Patented HybridMASTER™ volume control
• Citizen Loop (Tube Buffered, Pedal Optimized Series FX Loop)
• Presence control
• Illuminating backlit logo
• 2 x E34L power tubes, up to ~40W (variable down to less than one Watt with HybridMASTER)
• 16, 8 and 4 ohm speaker outputs
• premium channel select and reverb on/off foot control pedal with phantom-power provided from the amp to drive the LEDs.
Special Thanks to Corey Congilio on guitar.
Video captured via iPhone and recorded into Pro Tools.
Signal Path: Les Paul, Shure SM57, Mbox Pro interface with built-in mic pre. No ambience added - this is as raw and you can track a guitar.