Here are 5 easy guitar effect pedal hacks, tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your effect pedals, and keep your pedalboard working and sounding great.
Life too short for long YouTube videos? Please see the ‘Interesting bits and go-to sections’ information below.
Hi everyone, and welcome to the vlog. I've been meaning to do this vid for the longest time, finally got around to it. These are 5 tips I use all the time, they're easy and only the last tip uses a soldering iron.
Enjoy the episode!
Interesting bits and go-to sections…
- What are we doing here?: 00:00
- Tip 1 - TRS Battery Check : 00:10
- TRS socket explained: 00:39
- What happens when we plug our guitar into the pedal: 01:05
- Connecting the battery to the circuit: 01:26
- Measuring the voltage using a TRS cable: 02:12
- Tip 2 - Flip the base on your BOSS pedals to help you attach Velcro: 02:23
- Tip 3 - Turn your stereo pedal into 2 delays in series: 03:50
- Tip 4 - Fix your scratchy pots
- Anatomy of a potentiometer: 06:32
- Servisol Super 10: 06:50
- Tip 5 - Stereo to TRS mod
We hope you enjoy this episode. Please subscribe to our channel.