MOOER Engineer Kevin Li demonstrates the versatility of the GE150 from all his favorite spots around town!
With 55 of MOOER’s digital amp models, based on their non-linear amp modelling tech, the GE150 serves up a wide range of amp tones to choose from. Up to 9 separate effects blocks can be activated simultaneously with a grand total of 151 high-quality effects options. Similar to other units in the GE series, the 150 also has a full-featured IR loader, capable of hosting all of your favorite third-party impulse responses up to 2048 sampling points each.
The most unique feature MOOER have integrated into the GE150 is OTG (on-the-go) support. Utilizing a Micro USB-B OTG output lets users record to their OTG-supported smartphone or tablet directly. For those that prefer using a computer, a USB cable is included and required for firmware updates.
On top of all these features, the GE150 also includes a built-in tuner, 40 drum tracks, 10 metronome options, 80-second capacity looper, and auxiliary audio input as well as a programmable footswitch and pre-installed presets so it sounds great right out of the box!
• 55 high-quality amp models from the Micro Preamp series. Supports third-party impulse response files to get the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
• Up to 9 effect types with 151 different effects total.
• Tap Tempo function.
• Expression pedal allows you to control multiple values by one touch.
• Firmware update via USB port.
• Fully functioning LOOPER with 80-second capacity.
• Headphone output for silent practice.
• Auxiliary audio input and built-in tuner.
• 40 drum rhythms and 10 metronome options.
• USB OTG output for compatible smartphones and tablets.