Life too short for long YouTube videos? Please see the ‘Interesting bits and go-to sections’ information below.
IF YOU WANT TO JUST HEAR THE SOUNDS, SKIP TO 25:41
Mick here – hello! I was putting a little board together for a few songs with some mates at a party. So I thought I would film it and share the process and results. Please enjoy – I hope some of the tips here are useful to you.
- Intro, what I’m doing today: 0:00
- Happy birthday Joby! 1:48
- The front rail mod: 3:00
- What pedals do I want on this board? 3:36
- Soft Velcro on the board, pedalboard tape (3M Dual Lock) on the pedalboard: 4:47
- Initial layout – will it fit? 6:30
- A loop switcher on a tiny board: really? 7:08
- What power supply do I need? 7:53
- White tea: 9:54
- Attaching the power supply components, at 8x speed: 10:49
- Power supply and routing recap: 11:44
- More on spacing, cabling and jacks:13:43
- Making an Evidence SIS patch cable: 16:20
- Final stages of cabling before testing: 21:05
- Let’s hear it then! 24:59
Guitars and amps in this video:
• Fender American Vintage ’62 Stratocaster – Mick’s video at http://bit.ly/2cQv3yT
• Victory V40 The Duchess and V212VC cab/Celestion G12M-65 Creamback speakers
We hope you enjoy this video. Please subscribe to our channel.