How to update the firmware on your Flashback 2 Delay (below).
You will need:
• a computer running Microsoft Windows or OS X with a standard USB interface
• the specified DC power supply for your pedal.
How to prepare the firmware update:
1) Download the newest firmware for Flashback 2 Delay
- Choose an updater: Microsoft Windows (these are ZIP archives containing
the firmware installer) or OS X (these are disk image files containing the
2) Unplug all cables (including the power supply) from your TC pedal.
3) Connect the pedal to your computer using a USB cable.
4) Press and hold the footswitch on your TC pedal. If your TC pedal has more than one footswitch, press and hold the leftmost footswitch.
5) Insert the DC power supply plug.
6) The LED on your pedal should turn green. If your TC pedal has more than one LED, the leftmost LED should turn green. This indicates that the pedal is ready to receive the software update.
7) Release the footswitch.
8) Your TC pedal will now be recognized as an update-able device.
Applying the firmware update:
1) Quit all MIDI-related applications (e.g. your DAW) on your computer and launch the firmware updater you have downloaded in step 1.
2) In the firmware updater app, select your TC pedal from the drop-down list under the “STEP 1” heading.
3) When the “Update” button under the “STEP 2” heading turns green, click it.
4) The updated firmware will now be transferred to your TC pedal. Wait for the progress bar to reach 100%. When the update procedure is complete, the pedal will automatically restart.