The EHX Pitch Fork®+ features two independent pitch shifting engines with full control over each. Both will transpose your pitch up or down over a +/- three octave range and detune +/-99 cents. With rock solid tracking, an organic, musical tone and extensive control, it’s your ultimate harmonizer.
• Dedicated volume controls for both Shift voices and the Dry signal.
• Two outputs, Main and Aux, with multiple routing options.
• 10 unique factory presets plus the ability to easily save/recall 100 programs.
• A Bypass footswitch that toggles between effect on and buffered bypass. In latch mode it switches between effect and bypass mode. In Momentary mode the effect is on when the FS is held down and the pedal enters bypass when it’s released.
• A User footswitch that’s programmable and can be assigned to a variety of functions such as muting either Shift voice or jumping to a preset program. It features a dedicated LED.
• An EXP input for EXP or CV control over a broad selection of parameters in three sub-menus: Frequency, Glissando and Volume.
• An EXT input for connecting an external foot controller like EHX’s Triple Foot Controller which enables players to change modes, enter/exit sub-menus and load presets.
• Eight modes, including X-MOD, which features cross-modulation that creates FM and ring mod type effects, LATCH, based on the original Pitch Fork, but with enhancements to the Momentary mode functionality.
Guitar Bill Ruppert
00:00 - Pitch Fork®+ Dive Bomb!
00:46 - Meet the Pitch Fork®+
01:27 -18 String Guitar
02:00 - -12/Detune
02:30 -Two Voice Detune
02:51 - +5/Detune
03:28 - Bass
03:48 - Fuzz Bass
04:07 - Low Guitar Twang
04:46 - Baritone Guitar Tuning
05:24 - 3 Octaves
06:07 - Aux Out Stereo Pitch Shift
06:34 - Aux Out Stereo Detune
06:51 - X-Mod
07:44 - Ring Mod Bell Tones
07:55 - Rise and Fall
08:50 - Crossfade
08:59 - Expression Pedal Sweep One Octave Up