This is Pedal Jams, where we feature four guitar effects pedals that are new (to us anyway).
Our agenda is purely to plug them in, see what cool sounds and features we find, and combine them in whatever way inspires… and have a little jam at the end. That’s it!
Yes, I explained the Revival Drive Compact's switch slightly wrong – Mick here. Right functions, wrong positions - time for an eye test. actually have one booked on Thursday!
Interesting bits and go-to sections…
- Intro playing: 0:00
- What are we using today?: 2:14
- Overview of the Gemini IV: 2:38
- Amps today: 3:20
- Dan plugs into the Gemini: 4:06
- Mick plugs into the Gemini: 6:20
- Overview of the Revival Drive Compact: 7:20
- Mick plugs into the Revival Drive: 8:50
- Dan plugs in the Revival Drive: 11:17
- Overview of the DD-200: 14:14
- Dan jams on the DD-200’s looper: 20:20
- Overview of the Bubbler Chorus: 22:30
- Mick plugs into the Bubbler: 22:58
- Let’s jam! Or indeed not: 26:43
- Thank You!: 31:02
Amps in this episode
• Matchless HC30 with Bob Burt Custom 1x12 with Celestion G12M Greenback
• Victory V140 The Super Duchess and V212VCD cab/Celestion G12M-65 Creamback Speakers
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2XuHmDR
We hope you enjoy this episode. Please subscribe to our channel.