Mick here – hello! We’ve had a lot of requests just recently to bring back ‘Our Guitars & Gear’, especially for my blonde ES-335. So here it is… albeit in vlog form. Ish.
• Gibson Memphis 1958 ES-335 from 2017
• Maple/poplar/maple laminate body with maple centre block
• Set mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, 12-inch radius
• Gibson Memphis MHS humbuckers (2017)
• Strung with Curt Mangan TPS Dan Here 11-52 strings. You can buy them in our store: http://bit.ly/2ND1IHY
If you’re confused about what pedals are on at any time, just look at the switch lights on G2 – if the RED light above the switch is lit, it’s on. (The other orange lights are all on – that means that loop is in stompbox mode I think).
In loop 10 is the Walrus Audio Fathom Reverb.
If you like the backing track, it’s also available on our store. I’ve called it Shuffle Kerfuffle and you can find it here: http://bit.ly/2MM89sR