If you are looking to record your music then you are closer than you think. The BandLab Link Analog allows you to connect any guitar or a microphone into any iOS or Android device, and using BandLab's free recording software, you can produce a fully finished recording.
Also ideal for making YouTube or Facebook videos, as you can plug a mic into the Link Analog and stream directly to any online platform.
Plug and Play
1. Simply plug a guitar or mic directly into the Link Analog
2. Connect the coiled TRRS cable into any iOS or Android device (phone or tablet)
3. Open any recording software and start recording
• Neutrik Combo Jack Socket (XLR or ¼” Jack)
• Slug-weighted design to stop the unit being dragged off the table by an instrument cable.
• Built-in battery rechargeable via USB
• Proprietary coiled and shielded TRRS cable to connect to iOS/Android device
Included Recording Software with Effects
Download free BandLab recording software featuring a range of guitar/vocal effects (iOS/Android)
Record or perform using any app such as BandLab, GarageBand, Music Memos, FL Studio etc
Compatible with any iOS or Android device with a headphone jack socket
• Neutrik Combo Jack/XLR input
• 1/8” Headphone output
• 1/8” TRRS Speaker output
• Micro-USB charging port
• Adjustable gain knob for finding the right level
• Built-in rechargeable battery for added noise reduction
• Play time 8 hours
What's in the box?
1. BandLab Link Analog
2. Shielded TRRS Cable
3. Micro USB Charging Cable