The Akai Force is a standalone Music Production and DJ Performance System that continues where the Akai MPC Live and APC Series Ableton Controllers left off. A standalone production system (no computer required), it offers step sequencing, sampling, synth engines, clip-launching, and tactile touch screen control all in one unit.
Furthermore; combining must-have modern functionality with an ultra-intuitive workflow, the Akai Force allows you to get fantastic results fast and easy.
- Over 10GB of Sound Content Included
- 8x8 Clip Launch Matrix with RGB LEDs
- 7" Colour Capacitive Multitouch Display
- (2x) Audio Inputs, (4x) Outputs
- MIDI and CV I/O
- (4x) Configurable CV/Gate Outputs
- (8x) Touch-Sensitive Knobs with Graphcal OLED Displays
- 16GB of Total On-Board Storage
- Full-Size SD Card Slot & 2 USB 3.0 Slots for Thumb Drives or MIDI Controllers
- 2.5" SATA Drive Connector (SSD or HDD) for Expansion
- Auto-Syncs with Splice Sample Folder
So if you're a DJ looking to enhance your set, a musician wanting to add backing tracks and live sampling to your performance or a producer looking to take your projects to the next level, the Akai Force has got you covered!