- Keep in mind as cool as "Stereo" sounds in headphones, it sounds even more glorious in the room with 2 amps spread apart.
- Chrome mode (green) is a lot brighter than black mode
- Black mode is a lot less "wet" sounding since it's darker and requires a greater ratio of mix
- The verb has a lot of character, reminds me of the "Storm" mode on the Boss RV-500, but a lot more usable
- Sounded really cool with just this effects, but there are a ton of possibilities with adding other effects into the chain such as delay, or other modulation like chorus or phaser.
- Chrome mode get's real wet real quick with the mix knob
- Sounds marvelous with distortion!