It's here! This is a full live performance of the song "The Dark" by Adrian Chalifour!
Adrian Chalifour of Towers and Trees came to visit our Victoria studio recently to show us how he uses the Duplicator stompbox! Adrian is a magnificent songwriter and performer, and we were so thrilled to have him show us how Duplicator fits into his performance.
Duplicator is one of TC Helicon's thirteen stompboxes, each with a simple interface for navigating its feature effects, as well as reverb, tone, and pitch correction so your voice sounds as good as in-studio wherever you sing! With Duplicator, you can add a doubling effect to your voice for extra punch, like Adrian does while he sings his song "The Dark" in this video!
Towers and Trees has always been a heart-driven project. It’s a quality that has set them apart, from their scrappy, home-recorded debut and the viral single it spawned, to the heady anthems of sophomore release The West Coast. Every song is packed with an honesty and earnestness that is increasingly rare in this age of digital consumption!
Their music has landed on commercial and CBC radio markets throughout Canada, most notably in their home market of Victoria where single Bad Heart was played in heavy rotation. Their extensive tour history includes showcase performances at Canadian Music Week, Break Out West, Rifflandia Festival, Rock The Shores, Canada Day celebrations in Victoria, Tofino and Ucluelet, and more.
Double tracking is a staple in studio recording, adding punch and excitement in all the right places. Not only is DUPLICATOR a fantastic vocal doubler, but it also features three unique reverbs and automatic pitch correction. The Duplicator Stompbox lets you add that same awesome studio effect to your live vocal performances, including the tight, loose and octave sounds that will absolutely bring your songs to life!
Some of Duplicator's unique features include:
- Ultra-simple studio-quality vocal effects stompbox for doubling, reverb, and pitch correction gives you stand-out vocal effects anywhere you perform
- Three classic doubling sounds with tight, loose, and octave up and down options
- Vocally tuned reverb places your voice in the perfect musical space
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- Talk mode for speaking with your audience
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- Simple, easy-to-use controls get you up and running in seconds
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
TC HELICON is the only pro audio company that is 100% dedicated to the performance needs of singers. Based in Victoria, Canada, our company is known worldwide for its team of musicians and developers who spend every moment of their working lives listening, talking, singing and interacting with singers and those who share the passion for the singing voice. We are a dedicated group of specialists convinced that the voice is the most beautiful instrument in the world. With a range of innovative products, we inspire, respect and empower modern vocalists.