Roland's DJ202 DJ controller is a feature-packed and powerful Serato DJ Intro controller with the tech and layout you’d expect from a full-size professional controller.
Mix your favourite tracks with the best-in-class platters while adding your own flavour with the built in Roland drum machines, channel filters and FX while adding in vocals or other external instruments using a 1/4" TS mic input.
- Two-Channel, Four Deck Controller for Serato Intro
- Large Platters with the Lowest Available Latency, Optimised for Scratching
- Built-In Drum Kits from Roland’s Legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606 and TR-707
- Eight Sounds in Each TR Kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap and Ride
- Onboard Sequencer That Controls Serato DJ Intro’s Sampler for On-The-Fly Beat Creation
- Independent Sampler Volume Control
- Eight Dedicated Pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler Modes for Controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ Software
- MIDI Output for Synchronising External Devices with Tracks in Serato DJ Intro