You can still demo products at your local PMT Store - here's what we're doing to make it a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
Although we're not actively encouraging in store demos, you can still certainly try your dream guitar or musical instrument out at PMT, just ask a member of staff for help!
All PMT stores are now open across the UK!
Here are a few of the Covid Secure steps we have implemented in PMT stores:
• We are limiting customers within our store to keep our staff and customers safe
• To help with limiting customers we will have friendly door marshalls permitting entry and welcoming you on arrival.
• Appropriate PPE has been provided for our staff.
• We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place in line with government guidance.
• We have implemented rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols in regards to counters, workstations and stock including hand sanitiser stations for customers and staff upon entry and exit.
• We also have specific cleaning bays for stock that has been played with or handled by staff/customers.
• Social distancing in store & outside - 2 metre marks have been clearly displayed and marked out.
• Store layouts will differ from previous customer experiences; changes to our displays are to increase open areas in-store to ensure conformity to social distancing guidelines and customer/staff safety.
• Showrooms and instruments have been cleaned and will be continually cleaned throughout the working day.
• We are currently advising against all but essential product demos. However, should you wish to demo a product before making a purchase you must ask a staff member before handling / touching the item.
• Any products demonstrated will then be moved to our cleaning stations where a member of staff will clean the instrument before returning it to display.
• You can complete your purchase at the till point where we have installed perspex screens to help protect staff and customers.
• No cash payments, only card transactions are available at this time.
• Customer returns/repairs/part exchange items will be immediately moved to quarantine bays and then assessed in store before being processed and made available to the public.