The Shure MV7 is a dual USB/XLR dynamic microphone, ideal for close mic applications that require vocal intelligibility with a balanced tone. A touch panel interface on the microphone itself provides control over microphone gain, headphone level, monitor mix, and muting, and the ShurePlus MOTIVTM Desktop Application allows users to save their own presets or enable auto-gain, compression, and EQ presets for easy real-time audio processing. The attractive and durable all-metal design features an adjustable yoke that can be mounted onto a variety of microphone stands for flexible placement options.
Shure MV7 Features:
- USB or XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- Highly directional dynamic element and voice isolation technology
- Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- Interfaces with the ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application for access to audio processing including Auto-Level Mode to automatically adjusts gain and compression settings and switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color
- Rugged, all-metal construction for outstanding reliability
- Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms
Take a quick look and listen to the MV-7 here with PMTVUK and check one out at your nearest Professional Music Technology Store...