In this episode we're feeling all fuzzy about Big Muff-style pedals.
Daniel and Mick compare an original late-60s/early 70s Electro-Harmonix 'Triangle' Big Muff with later/newer offerings…
• Electro Harmonix late-70s 'op-amp' Big Muff
• Electro Harmonix current Nano Big Muff
• Frantone Peachfuzz
• Green Carrot Pedal Company Pumpkin Pi
• Mojo Hand FX Iron Bell Fuzz
• Tym Guitars Fuzz Munchkin
• Tym Guitars Big Mudd
• JHS Muffuletta
• ThorpyFX Muffroom Cloud
The guys are playing a Gibson Custom Les Paul Standard 1958 and a Fender American Vintage 1962 Stratocaster through a Marshall JTM45 head into a 2x12 cabinet with Celestion G12H-30 Anniversary speakers, and (very briefly) a Two-Rock Studio Pro 35 and Zilla custom 1x12 cabinet with a Celestion G12H-75 Creamback.
As ever, TheGigRig G2 is handling amp and effects switching effortlessly.