Life too short for long YouTube videos? Please see the ‘Interesting bits and go-to sections’ information below.
This episode is an edit of some extra bits we filmed when Graham Coxon came to visit for the main video in March 2018. You can watch the main, full-length show here: https://youtu.be/_ijyk89uOCI
One of the reasons for Graham’s visit was that he wanted Dan to put together a separate pedalboard that he could use for various creative projects: he wanted something portable but versatile; different but familiar; capable of inspiration over complication.
So this episode comprises a quick flick through that board as Graham plugs in for the first time, interspersed with some Coxon gems as you would rightly expect. It’s not a full episode per sé, but loads of people have asked for the extra footage from the day. So here it is…
We are massively grateful to Graham for giving us his time and sharing his insight and experience – what a privilege! Please check out www.grahamcoxon.com and sign up to his newsletter to find out what’s going on in his world.
Interesting bits and go-to sections…
- Intro and welcome: 00:00
- What are we doing? 1:00
- Thorpy Fallout Cloud: 3:28
- Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster: 4:30 (6:38)
- Gray Guitars? 7:20
- Nobels ODR-1: 9:04
- ProCo RAT2 JHS Pat Rack: 10:27 (11:15)
- Rat nutters: 12:15
- How Graham sets his RAT: 14:20
- TC Electronic Flashback 2: 14:50
- Backward rolls. Really: 17:38
- Go on, show us how to play Parklife, properly. Please? 19:30
- No Distance Left To Run: 21:35
- Electro-Harmonix Micro Q-Tron: 23:40
- Seymour Duncan Palladium Gain Stage (and Pressure On Julian): 25:05
- Longamp Roxanne: 27:30
- Nobody taught me the guitar: 29:15
- Let’s see if anything inspires? 30:06
Amps in this episode
• Victory Sheriff 22 and V212VH cabinet (1 x Celestion G12H Anniversary, 1 x Celestion Vintage 30)
• Marshall 1987x with Marshall 2061x 2x12 cabinet (Celestion G12H Anniversary speakers)
Both amps are running all the time
We hope you enjoy this video. Please subscribe to our channel.