00:00 Line 6 Pod Go Wireless Intro
00:33 Line 6 Relay G10TII Transmitter Overview
01:16 Test #1 - Playing at home or in a rehearsal studio
03:16 Test #2 - Playing at a small to medium gig
07:24 Test #3 - Playing at a Festival or Stadium...extreme distance testing!
11:07 Conclusion & Where To Buy
The latest version of the Pod Go from Line 6 comes supplied with a Relay G10 mk2 wireless transmitter and a built in digital receiver, so naturally, we thought we'd see how good it was! So throughout a series of tests, Sam pushes the limits of how far the signal will travel, and what causes interference...hopefully you'll be just as impressed as he is with this affordable wireless system!
Hot on the heels of the fabulous POD GO, Line 6 have decided to up the ante and integrate the modelling platform with a receiver for their incredible Relay G10TII transmitter - introducing the Line 6 POD GO Wireless Guitar Processor!
Featuring a simple plug-and-play interface, a portable and lightweight design, along with best-in-class tones, this processor can help set you on the road to your ultimate tones. This effects processor delivers a simple and intuitive workflow, with easy-to-use editing tools, a full colour LCD screen, and a road-ready construction, making it perfect for both studio and live performance work.
Boasting an arsenal of professional-grade amp, cab, and effects models taken from the illustrious HX family of effects processors, along with the ability to support third-party IRs, the only limit with the POD GO Wireless is your own imagination.
Line 6 POD GO Wireless Guitar Processor Main Features:
- Best-in-class performance Including HX amp and effects models
- Simple interface with 4.3" (11cm) color LCD for fast and easy tone creation
- Portable, compact, and lightweight design
- Relay G10TII transmitter included
- Color footswitch LEDs indicate type and status of assigned function
- Load third-party cabinet impulse responses (IRs) for unlimited cabinet options
- Snapshots let you seamlessly switch between tones without audio dropouts
- Free POD Go Edit app for easy preset editing and backup
- Stereo effects loop and TRS expression pedal/dual footswitch input
- 4-in/4-out 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording and re-amping