00:00 Intro Playing
00:40 Overview, Features & Specs
03:12 Arturia Minibrute 2 Demo
The Arturia MiniBrute 2 is a versatile, adaptable synthesizer design to bring classic modular synth design into the modern age. Combining huge analogue tone, powerful sound shaping features, step-sequencer, arpeggiator, and a modular patch bay, MiniBrute 2 puts Arturia's highly-regarded 'Brute' synth sound into an accessible and affordable synth that packs punch and raw analogue grit. It's got a Steiner-Parker self-oscillating multimode filter under the hood - a key component of Arturia's high end synths costing twice the price. Combine this with a powerful ASDR envelope section, CV/Gate and endless modulation possibilities, and you've got a synth capable of handling it all.
MiniBrute 2 features an expressive 25-note keybed with aftertouch, so your performance can be linked to sounds elsewhere in your synth arsenal via MIDI or CV/Gate outputs. It's powerful enough to be used as a standalone synth - but unlock its true potential when you connect and combine it within a modular environment! Minibrute 2 also comes with Arturia's MIDI Control Centre software so you can unlock the potential of using Minibrute 2 as a controller keyboard with VSTs or Plugins. Quickly edit and customise the MIDI assignments to your liking in a hassle-free software package straight out the box.
Arturia Minibrute 2 Key Features:
- Mixable, multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 with sound shapers: Sawtooth, Ultrasaw, Square, Pulse, Triangle, Metalizer, and Sine waves, with fine and coarse tuning modes, noise generator, and external input
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with beefy, acidic tone, capable of self-oscillation. Featuring low pass, high pass, band pass, notch, and bypass
- ADSR envelope generator, and extra multi-mode, CV-controllable AD filter
- Brute Factor adds subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc
- Comprehensive CV Gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points, letting you control many elements of the synthesizer and sequencer
- Two LFOs with multiple waveforms, able to run in sync with the sequence
- Intuitive Sequencer and Arpeggiator, syncable with MIDI and USB
- High quality 25-note MatrixBrute-style keyboard, with octave controls and assignable pitch bend range, modulation, and aftertouch
- Line out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity