Tim Starace banging out some Geddy Lee lines for "La Villa Strangiato" by Rush with the DI-2112.
• Dual, all-analog SansAmp circuits with individual Level controls
• Drive for gain and overdrive
• Saturation for low-end beef with separate Level control
• Blend to control the ratio of SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation and your direct instrument signal
• Sweepable semi-parametric EQ, 170 Hz to 3.0 kHz, cut/boost 12dB
• Tight switch adds definition to your notes in cleaner settings and makes distorted tones snappier