Kevin sent me his PRS MT15 Mark Tremonti Signature Lunchbox Head. Because I have 16 different Amp Heads he wanted to see how the MT15 would fare in shootouts against bigger amp heads. Stay Tuned!
Because this is a 15 watt head it took me a little bit to get something that I really grooved with... I may have set the input a tad hotter than I normally would. But I like it.
Signal Chain - Guitars - Korg PitchBlack Pro Tuner - Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer (4th Sample) - Dunlop KH95 Kirk Hammett Signature Crybaby Wah - MXR Smart Gate - Paul Reed Smith MT15 - Mesa Rectifier Slant 4x12 Cabinet - Neumann TLM 107 Microphone - Vintech Audio VA573 Preamp - API Lunchbox 8 Chassis - Universal Audio Apollo 16b Interface - iMac 27" - Logic Pro X
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Showcase w/Tone Pros Bridge, Grover Rotogrip Locking Tuners, and Gibson 500T/496R Pickups
- Jackson JS22-7 DKA7 FSR Dinky 7 String w/Hipshot bridge, Sperzel locking Tuners, and DiMarzio Titan 7 Pickups
- Jackson KVX10 King V w/Tone Pros Bridge, Sperzel locking Tuners, and DiMarzio Dominion Pickups
- Jackson SLAT7 X Series Soloist Archtop 7 String
- Gibson Flying V '98 Reissue 2007 w/ Kluson Revolution Locking Tuners and Gibson 500T/498R Pickups
00:33 Gibson Les Paul Showcase Edition
02:27 Jackson JS22-7 Dinky 7 String
04:39 Jackson KVX10 King V
06:34 Jackson SLAT7 X Series Soloist 7 String
08:29 Gibson Flying V '98 2007 Reissue