The Rob Chapman Scholarship is valued at £6,000 and is open to any student who has applied and been accepted onto the online BA (Hons) Commercial Music programme*.
The BA (Hons) Commercial Music programme is validated by the University of Chichester, UK.
The successful musician will benefit from an award of £6k across the 2 years of the degree.
The money may be used to fund:
1) Musical equipment - guitars, pedals, amps, recording equipment
2) Band and solo project development – videos, marketing, recording and distribution.
3) General living expenses.
The BA (Hons) Commercial Music has been created for people who want to develop a stable and rewarding career in the music industry. Its comprehensive syllabus provides a firm foundation for the development of a long-term career. This course is suitable for:
Vocalists, Guitarists, Drummers, Bassists, Producers, Songwriters, DJs, Tour Managers, Event Managers and Event Technicians
How to apply:
All applicants to the BA (Hons) Commercial Music online programme will be automatically considered for the Rob Chapman Scholarship.
1. Go to www.waterbear.org.uk
2. Select ‘Apply Now’ on the Home Page
3. Complete the short form and select January BA (Hons) Commercial Music – January 2019
4. WaterBear will be in contact to schedule a consultation.
5. For consultation guidelines visit www.waterbear.org.uk/consultation
The successful applicant will receive the Scholarship upon enrolment on the programme.
The award will be split over the two years course.
*Terms & Conditions Apply. Visit www.waterbear.org.uk/fees for full Terms & Conditions.