00:31 Brunswick BF200 Overview & Specs
03:34 Brunswick Grand Auditorium Demo
Widely-regarded as one of the most versatile and popular guitar body shapes on the market, the Grand Auditorium falls between a traditional Dreadnought and Grand Concert in terms of size. Due to featuring a more-pinched, narrower waist than a Dreadnought, this particular guitar is much more comfortable to play whilst seated, making it a favourite of smaller players and relative begginers. Despite its smaller size though, the shape of the Grand Auditorium makes it great for strumming, flatpicking, and even fingerstyle players - a perfect all-rounder.
Features of the Brunswick BF200 include:
- Spruce top, complimented by Sapele back and sides
- Stylish Tobacco Burst Satin finish with body binding
- Comfortably shaped Sapele neck capped with an environmentally-responsible Techwood fingerboard
- Closed gear tuners and compensated saddle for stable tuning and intonation
- Smaller Grand Auditorium body size, perfect for younger or smaller players
In our opinion, the Brunswick Grand Auditorium is one of the best beginner's acoustic guitars available, so take a quick look and listen here with PMTVUK and try one for yourself at your nearest PMT store...