Akai MPC Live is a hybrid workstation for live performance and powerful studio production. With a similar footprint and layout as the MPC Touch, MPC Live now provides a standalone solution without the requirement of PC or Laptop connectivity.
Akai MPC Live represents a forward step from MPC Touch, MPC Studio and MPC Renaissance...a hybrid of all 3 systems in one compact, road-ready unit. This latest incarnation of the legendary Akai MPC 'Music Production Centre' features a full-colour, 7” multi-touch screen, 16 amazingly responsive, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads and 16 gigs of internal storage.
Weighing in at less than 6 pounds, the Akai MPC Live ushers in a new era of ultra-portable production. Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and packing 16 gigs of on-board storage, the MPC Live features numerous ways to take your beloved sample library and MPC sessions anywhere.
- Standalone MPC ( no computer required) – natively powered by MPC Software 2.6
-Also acts as a control surface for MPC software, compatible with Mac & PC
- Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Selectable inputs: Turntable (RCA) with ground peg and stereo balanced 14-inch jack
- (6x) configurable 14" balanced jack outputs
- 1/8" headphone output
- 7-inch full-colour multi-touch display
- 2 pairs of full-size MIDI inputs and outputs
- 16GB of on-board storage (over 10GB of premium sound content included from leading sound designers including CR2, TOOLROOM, Loopmasters, Capsun Pro Audio, and more)
- User-expandable 2.5" SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
- (2x) USB-A 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
- SD Card slot for loading samples and projects