The Moog Subsequent 37 is a (2-note) paraphonic analog synthesizer that builds upon the award-winning design of the ultra-powerful Sub 37 Tribute Edition. It features the same physical design, but with an evolved audio engine that features higher headroom and a wider, dirtier multi-drive capability. Get set for richer low end and greater sonic dimension, especially in Duo Mode!
The Moog Subsequent 37 control panel is home to 40 knobs and 74 switches, placing a vast array of analog sound-design tools and onboard sequencing options immediately at your command. It also features a brand new 37 note keybed that offers swift action and responsive aftertouch.
It improves upon its source through the implementation of a number of user-requested sonic and functional enhancements. Each enhancement maintains the magic and character of its predecessor while also providing access to new dimensions of sound and improved playability.
Subsequent 37 Key Features:
- Sub 37 Design – All The Controls And Features Found On The Sub 37 Tribute Edition
- Sound Engine Evolution – Richer Low End And Greater Sonic Dimension
- More Multidrive – Wider Range And Dirtier Than Ever Before
- Room For Two - More Headroom Means Duo Mode Sounds Even Better
- 37 Note Keybed – Lightweight With Swift Action And Aftertouch.
- High-power Headphones – Cue Up Your Next Sound In The Loudest Of Venues.
- Extensive Modulation And Sequencing - 2 Assignable Mod Busses, 2 Dahdsr Looping Envelopes And An Ultra-powerful Arpeggiator/sequencer
- 256 Presets - 16 Banks Of 16 Patches
- Free Software Editor – Works As A Daw Plugin Or As A Standalone Editor