• Combines two Flexi-Switch™-enabled effects loops, a Flexi-Switch™ AB-Y box with transformer isolation between outputs, a buffered tuner output, 20dB of clean boost with adjustable gain, expression pedal output for volume control, and a quiet, high headroom output buffer into a compact pedalboard-friendly signal routing junction box
• Use as many pedals as you’d like without tone-suck
• Quickly and easily bypass all pedals with one click
• Use Flexi-Switch™ Technology with every pedal in your setup
• Eliminate volume pedal tone-suck by using any expression pedal to control volume
• Use multiple amps without phase issues, ground loops, or extra noise
• Improves pedalboard cable management
• Shortens cable runs to reduce capacitance which causes tone loss
• Keeps all inputs and outputs in one convenient location
• True bypass Silent relay-based switching with All-analog signal path
• Features EarthQuaker Devices’ proprietary Flexi-Switch™ Technology on Loop 1, Loop 2, Boost, and Both footswitches
• Lifetime guarantee
• Current Draw: 40 mA, Input impedance: 1M, Output impedance: 1K
Guitar: 2018 Yamaha RS820
Amps: Fender 6G4 Super combo and HIWATT DR103 models - Axe-FX III. No noise gates were on for this video. The Swiss Things is dead quiet.
Extra effects: Klinger Bee Baa clone (see: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007058958313); GFI System Specular Tempus
Power Supply: Strymon Zuma
Mic: Samson Airline77 (me)
Camera: Canon 60D (me) and Nikon D5100 (pedals)
Soundcard: PreSonus Quantum & Fractal Audio Systems Axe-FX III (guitar, mixing and bouncing).
Monitors: Blue Sky Media Desk 2.1
Computer: Apple iMac 27" i7 3.4 GHz 16 GB RAM
Software: Logic Pro X, Waves Plugins, Apple Final Cut Pro X (video editing and Youtube compression).