Tom from TC Helicon is here to tell us all about Blender! See how he sets up Blender for multi-track recording to a mobile DAW, hear what he loves about Blender's features, and stay tuned for a demo with Aaron at the end of this video!
Portable 12 x 8 Stereo Mixer with Multitrack Recording and Remote Control via App.
- Simple and portable 12 in / 8 out stereo mixer and audio interface for blending multiple musical devices to inspire collaboration and creation
- 6 stereo inputs for mixing modern devices like tablets, phones, synthesizers, drum machines, vocal/guitar processors, and samplers
- Multitrack recording of each individual input allows you to take your mixes to the next level in post-production
- High resolution digital stereo signal output via USB for recording with mobile devices or computers
- Bluetooth connectivity with Blender App allows you to adjust your individual mix levels from anywhere in the room
- 4 independently controlled stereo headphone outputs create personalized listening experiences
- On-board compression smooths and shapes your sound into a more polished professional mix
- Built-in omnidirectional “Talk” mic allows for communication to other collaborators over the mix
- Power supply included or use with batteries for a truly mobile experience (batteries not included)
Rugged, roadworthy construction for years of dependable use
3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
TC HELICON is the only pro audio company that is 100% dedicated to the performance needs of singers. Based in Victoria, Canada, our company is known worldwide for its team of musicians and developers who spend every moment of their working lives listening, talking, singing and interacting with singers and those who share the passion for the singing voice. We are a dedicated group of specialists convinced that the voice is the most beautiful instrument in the world. With a range of innovative products, we inspire, respect and empower modern vocalists.