Since it was first introduced back in 1997, the Boss TR-2 Tremolo pedal has been offering guitarists a classic, vintage tremolo effect in an easy-to-use compact pedal...and it's affordable price means it's definitely one of the best value tremolo pedals available.
Using the TR-2 Tremolo pedal is extremely easy, you just stomp on the footswitch to activate the effect. At the top of the Boss TR-2, you’ll find three knobs which allow for easy customisation of your tremolo sound. A Wave knob is situated in the middle of the three controls and allows you to adjust the wave being used for the Tremolo effect. By turning the Wave knob anti-clockwise you get a softer sound which can be sharpened by turning the knob clockwise. The Rate knob allows you to adjust the speed at which the Tremolo effect repeats while the Depth knob allows you to set how deep the effect goes.
By using the three knobs together, you can come up with a huge range of tremolo sounds to use including faithful reproductions of the classic tremolo sounds found built into some of the greatest vintage amps.
Boss TR-2 Tremolo Pedal Main Features:
- High-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- "Rate" control allows for higher speed adjustment than classic PN-2
- "Wave" control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- "Depth" control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS five-year warranty
- 9v power supply or battery operation